Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
I am not surprised at anything I see in any retail store any more. I worked at a local grocery story when I was going to college. I worked in the frozen foods section and done the ordering for a little while. It is amazing how people will buy thing just because the tag says "SALE" or "CLEARANCE". On the banquet frozen dinners they would go on 2 different sales (regular price was $1.09 i believe) and I kid you not, we would sale more when they were 10 for $10 than we would when they were labeled for $0.89.

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Went shopping today for Christmas candy, amongst other things. Found choc. covered rasins @ 2 lb for $6.99 or a 1 lb. bag at $2.49. Same mfg. just larger/smaller package. Duh!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Had a teacher who worked in a men's clothing store. They had some good quality socks that just weren't moving. They put them in a basket at the front of the store with a sale sign and raised the price .... guess what, they sold out right away.

·
Registered
240 Posts
That's why I go to home depot and menards!!! J/K I don't go there because of JIMMY JOHNSON!!! OK. Well, good find, that was a hoot.:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts