I have a 2011 Vulcan vaquero and I am looking for the above
I am in Ontario Canada the dealer here can't get any
Any ideas
Thanks in advance
Mike

·
Registered
669 Posts
I've never heard of any Vaquero owner fitting lowers, but most fit a taller screen. What issue are you having that you think they'll be the solution for?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Are ye a cold weather rider? I can see the Vaquero doesn't have quite the leg coverage as a Voyager.
I added closed cell foam pipe insulation between the fairing and lower to stop the blast of cold air at knees.
7C temps are as low as I'll go.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've never heard of any Vaquero owner fitting lowers, but most fit a taller screen. What issue are you having that you think they'll be the solution for?
Actually is was just a thought,cutting dn on some wind,but after a close look at it,my short legs require my hwy pegs to be up my crash bars as far as possible,which would now interfere with there location
Thanks for the quick reply

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are ye a cold weather rider? I can see the Vaquero doesn't have quite the leg coverage as a Voyager.
I added closed cell foam pipe insulation between the fairing and lower to stop the blast of cold air at knees.
7C temps are as low as I'll go.
I ride until late in the season yes,if you can send me a pick of above,it would be much appreciated

·
Registered
669 Posts
I tried heading to Sage Brush Designs before I found that one (Sage Brush was started by a VROCer & I'm loyal to fellow forum members), but I couldn't get the site to open, for some reason.

·
Registered
669 Posts
That link won't work for me either Jim. It times out. It'll be something to do with my living towards the outer reaches of the planet? ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts