Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
BOTM Winner, February 2015
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I just lower the rear or do I have to lower the front and rear? I think it's recommended to do both but has anyone just done the rear? How does it look? How does it handle?

·
BOTM Winner, May 2015
740 Posts
you can do just the rear

·
Registered
20 Posts
I only lowered the rear and it was 2 inches and I love the way the bike sits now. There's not a huge gap between the tire and fender anymore. I'm happy with it so I'm gonna leave it the way it is and leave the front alone. One thing you'll have to do though is adjust your headlight and move it down which is no problem at all

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
164 Posts
I only lowered the rear and it was 2 inches and I love the way the bike sits now. There's not a huge gap between the tire and fender anymore. I'm happy with it so I'm gonna leave it the way it is and leave the front alone. One thing you'll have to do though is adjust your headlight and move it down which is no problem at all

How did you lower it?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I used the scootworks lowering link which I think is just like the Barons but has the option of lowering it another inch yet to 3. I got a great deal on a new one on Ebay so that's why I got that one. Installing it wasn't hard at all it just takes a little time and I'm naturally a very casual worker. I did it in like 4 hours and I was in no hurry at all. If you want any pics of the bike now or got any other questions let me know

1 - 6 of 6 Posts