Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
I got the LA Choppers 1"-2" lowering kit. It's simple to install. They're all pretty straight forward. As far as that one, I don't know about that tab in the opening. It doesn't look safe. I would just spend the dough and get something that you know works and is safe. I paid $130 for mine and most are around that same price range. Do your research because depending on your suspension setting, and your pipes, and weight, you could be scraping on tight right turns. It's happened to me once or twice. It'll get your attention the first time but after that you'll know what to expect. I heard the scootwerks kit is also good. I'm pretty happy with mine. I usually ride at the 2" mark but if I bring my woman along, I move it to the 1".

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
208 Posts
I believe that is the Britt lowering kit. And it's at a good price. That is the style I have installed on my 9 and have had no issues at all. After install, it is real simple to adjust the hight from full drop back to stock hight. It is set for stock, 2 inch, and 3 inch. Do a search for Britt lowering kit

1 - 3 of 3 Posts