Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening Vulcan brothers,
I have a 2014 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom with Cobra Highway bars (01-1468a) and I am trying to find some lower fairings that will fit on this bike with these bars. I've searched and low and not really seeing anything. I've found some Dessert Dawgs leather rain guards but I don't want to go that route since they are not aerodynamic friendly. Has anyone found some good lower fairings for this combo (preferably with lock compartments)?

·
Registered
457 Posts
Good evening Vulcan brothers,
I have a 2014 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom with Cobra Highway bars (01-1468a) and I am trying to find some lower fairings that will fit on this bike with these bars. I've searched and low and not really seeing anything. I've found some Dessert Dawgs leather rain guards but I don't want to go that route since they are not aerodynamic friendly. Has anyone found some good lower fairings for this combo (preferably with lock compartments)?

Contact this company here. I'm pretty sure the MC Enterprise bars and Cobra bars are alike so send them a message. I bet it will work. They do have the locking compartment option also.

Motorcycle lower fairings speakers and lights

·
Registered
41 Posts
For the appropriate weather Desert Dawgs are great to have about. When cold, wet or both they're real nice if not aerodynamically efficient. And don't take up much space when folded into your luggage. Have them for my wife's Honda Shadow and my personal V-Rod and am happy that we do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts