Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I looked through the first 12 pages of the 900 forum. Only 2 threads about lowers and those were dominated by DIY'ers. I've done some online searching and can't really find anything outside the ones made by Kaw. I did see the Memphis shade deflectors, but those were tiny.

So, who makes a solid kit which includes everything needed for a functioning install? Just looking at options for now. Thanks!

Yeah I know, my windshield is off, but I am considering putting it back on. We'll see.

·
Registered
521 Posts
The Memphis Shades lowers look small but from everything I have read they work well. I plan on getting some soon.

·
Registered
357 Posts
only pictures of mine with the Memphis Shades lowers. easy install, took 10 minutes

Attachments

·
Registered
521 Posts
The Memphis Shades lowers look small but from everything I have read they work well. I plan on getting some soon.
I bought them and installed. Cut down the wind and buffeting up the front of the body drastically.

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,849 Posts
I bought them and installed. Cut down the wind and buffeting up the front of the body drastically.
Lets see a pic of them include mount hardware....Please.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Gfish..... See my thread on installing my Memphis lowers. I have pics deeper in the thread.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts