Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I picked up my new (to me) 06 900 Classic yesterday. The first thing I did when I got home is take off the old beat up saddlebags that the previous owner had on them. I know they are functional but I want to enjoy the looks of the bike for now...this is my first cruiser and I like the clean look and feel. Bike is bone stock right now.

With the clean look in mind I am looking for accessories that don't mess with the lines. I have been looking at the pictures thread on this forum for ideas. I like the swingarm saddlebag for my day to day luggage needs.

One thing I have in mind is to add a sissy bar for my wife. In two years on my old bike (Honda VFR) she didn't once jump on it, but I picked up the Vulcan yesterday and as soon as she got home from work we went for a ride around the neighborhood! I want to keep her enthusiastic about it so I want to add the sissy bar. But there is my dilema - I am not a big fan of the look. I'm sure it will grow on me (I had a top box on my VFR no matter how many people told me it ruined the look). Anyway I thought a cool idea would be a sissy bar that is either easily removable wihtout requiring tools, or one that folds down onto the rear seat and is designed to match the lins of the bike. I googled and found some folding sissy bars but they seem generic and aren't made specifically for the vulcan. Has anyone seen anything like this?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,159 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lots of options - thanks for taking the time to post all these links!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts