Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife got me the low and mean chin spoiler for my birthday ....came in yesterday and i started mocking it up today. It fit ok right out of the box but did need a little trimming around some of the welds on the frame. not too big of a deal nothing a dremel couldnt handle. Im tring to use the irate customs rad. cover along with it and that seems to be a little tricky but i think i came up with an idea. the irate cover sits a little off of the rad. and the chin spoiler kind of dips in tighter to the radaitor. I had to bend the top and bottom out a little to get the irate cover a little closer and trim some off of the chin spoiler. so i kind of split the difference. ill post more pics when its all painted.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Man that looks frickin sweet!

I gotta get one now.

P.s. Do you mount via pilot holes and then screws or ??

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it mounts using the holes for the radiator screen....comes with longer bolts to go in the stock locations

·
Registered
39 Posts
Looks great with the flames!! Mines in the mail and cant wait.

·
Registered
28 Posts
hmmmmm

Now where did you buy that at. I like !!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Nice!!!!!!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for all the complaments....the spoiler mostly looks nice but does clean up the ugly front of the bike....got the bike painted today hoping to get it back together tommorrow ...will post pics as soon as i do

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i may make the wires longer and mount down inside the chin spoiler where the retifier cover was. but for now i located it where it says in the directions.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
low and mean has pics on there site of a 900 with there tripple trees and this spioler if you want to take a look

1 - 20 of 40 Posts