Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
The bike is looking really sharp, I like how the swept exhaust really follows the lines of the bike. That is the pipes that I would want had my bike already not come with aftermarket exhaust.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Just ordered the exact pipes yesterday; how's the install, pretty straight forward?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hey AZnewb here's a good youtube vid from CruiserCustomizing.com that shows a great install on these pipes. I am also saving up a little scratch to get me the black cobra swept exhaust. They look freak'n amazing!

Post some pics when you get them put on!

Hey BlackedOutVulcan can you post a couple more pics of your ride? Looks sweet. Maybe a tail shot?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Very nice! Looks completely BA. Can't wait to get mine ordered and installed as well.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey AZnewb here's a good youtube vid from CruiserCustomizing.com that shows a great install on these pipes. I am also saving up a little scratch to get me the black cobra swept exhaust. They look freak'n amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0blv9dKrOLE&feature=player_embedded

Post some pics when you get them put on!

Hey BlackedOutVulcan can you post a couple more pics of your ride? Looks sweet. Maybe a tail shot?
Check out my album it shows everything i did and Im in the bike of the month and i have a rear side shot i think youll like

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you go to my album in profile youll see my bike apart being done and I just posted it in bike of the month where you will see the rear shot and side I think your lookin for Hold on Here it is LOL

·
Registered
183 Posts
Is that stock rear fender?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts