Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just moved to Louisville from up in ohio, and am looking to find some people to ride with. At my old job, there was a bunch of people with bikes, now, not so much.

So if anyone has a group, knows of some websites or anything I can check in to, let me know. I think this is going to be a great place to ride, and I can't wait to get going this spring!

Thanks!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure where Richmond is yet, but thanks for the welcome!

I'll make sure to google it, as soon as I get out of here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Work in Louisville but live further south. There are probably 8 of us here that ride, but not as a group. As for websites, KYrides.com is a good one. There are quite a few bike nights around Louisville once spring gets here. Thursdays at the Texas Roadhouse on Dixie Hwy is a pretty big gathering, not sure what month it starts though. Also, PGR is very big in the area due to the large military presence around Ft. Knox to the south.

Hit me up with any specific questions.

Kev

Oh, and Richmond is about 3 hours south down I-64 then I-75, lol.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies!

I am a member of the PGR, I emailed the contact for Kentucky when I first got here, but haven't gotten anything in return. Still looking to get on the email list for the area.

You all gave me a start. I can't wait for spring to come around. It really looks like there will be some great places to ride around here. The hills and the trees, the curves in the roads. North West Ohio, is straight and flat, with a lot of soybeans!

Thanks again!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts