Registered
307 Posts
Hi from Houma

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got some family there to, my brother works at a ship yard down there and has been begging me to come down there with him. I used to stay right outside of downtown right on the intercoastal

·
Registered
307 Posts

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
I go to that area occasionally. Have a fellow mc club founding member buried in Baker. A car turned across his path in April 2011.
We ride there once a year to pay respects. http://www.brothersinblue.org
Sorry to hear of your loss...It's great that you show such respect..MUSTA been a helluva guy! Worthy of the effort!
My little Brother is a police officer....I think I know this guy's story. Was his wife with him? I think if you pull out in front of a bike and someone is killed, you should NEVER be allowed to drive again because you WEREN'T LOOKING!!!! I can spot a bike with NO trouble because I LOOK for em!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
one down here

just joining forum in Lake Charles area,have a 900 vulcan classic. Have fun rain or shine on the ride!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome, I'm from just south of Lake Charles, in Sweetlake..

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
I'm staying/living in Shreveport/Greenwood while working. I live in Wood County, Texas, when I'm not. Currently, working a lot more than not. Hope it stays that way for a while.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts