Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally, here is the large list of mods I am selling. I have already bought another motorcycle, and I am parting out the mods so that I can sell the Vulcan stock. All mods are in near perfect condition. Many items dont have more than 200 miles on them. I tried to price everything reasonably. Just remember, shipping is not free or cheap anymore. I am also willing to meet people in central and south california, as I am in Santa Barbara. Especially mods like the tires and exhaust.

A few notes about some of the items. The tires are basically brand new, and still have full size nubbies on them. If someone in SoCal wanted to just swap rims with tires already mounted, I would be ok with that. The exhaust came off of a showroom demo bike. It is awesome, and I absolutely loved the deeper sound and increased power. Combined with the intake and PC3, it was the perfect combo.

I am willing to make better deals if multiple items are purchased. Pics of all items below, including some shots of the bike at the link below.

I could only include 15 images, so the first two images you will have to click the link to view.

**********************************************************************************************
***PLEASE INCLUDE A LIST OF ITEMS YOU ARE PURCHASING IN THE COMMENTS OF THE PAYPAL PAYMENT!***
**********************************************************************************************

Link to my bike for sale thread with pics of parts installed on the bike:

http://www.vulcanforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170322

Chrome Cobra Powerflo Intake - 175 shipped
Rear Brake Relocator bracket - 125 shipped
AVON 230/50-16 rear and 90/90-21 front - 190 shipped & 70 shipped
Vance and Hines Power Pro 2-1 Exhaust - 425 shipped
Barons rear lowering link (stock pictured, will remove to ship) - 95 shipped
Barons front lowering springs (stock pictures, will remove to ship) - 55 shipped
Power Commander 3 - 140 shipped
Kawasaki OEM windscreen (plasti-dip black on inside so its glossy on outside) - 115 shipped
Genuine Kawasaki service manual - 35 shipped
Smoked front lenses - 15 shipped
Saddleman Solo seat - 165 shipped

http://www.kpapartments.com/vulcan/brake_relocate.jpg

·
Registered
370 Posts
maybe I am over looking it but do you have a price on the side mount?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I must have missed that one. How about 65 shipped. Also, please clear inboxes as since peoples are full and I can't respond.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The brake relocator moves the rear brake under the exhaust. Best visual mod I did. I HATED the look of the rear brake. Yes, integrated turn signals into the tail light.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just a heads up to everyone. I am leaving on a short two day motorcycle trip this morning. All items that have been sold, or sell this weekend, will ship out on Tuesday. Sorry for the small delay.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have a lot of PMs for parts, and I am trying to make sure I go in order of who asked first. Your payment holds parts. If you decide to purchase a part, try and make payment quickly as to not hold up any other potential transactions.

Thanks!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
All items have been shipped via USPS Priority. Very sorry for the delay. I normally get stuff out within one day, but I am a one man show this week with the wife out of town...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts