I cleaned both plugs last night, regapped and checked them for fire. The rear cylinder has weaker fire than the front cylinder. I swapped plugs to see if it was the plug, but the same problem. I also too the carb off, raised main needle one notch, checked and reset the float level and checked for debris. Everything was clean as a whistle. Next is swapping coils and doing a compression check. I am removing the vacuum diaphragm for the breather and replacing the vacuum lines, just to be safe. I sure hope there isn't degradation in the cylinder. I don't feel like doing a rebuild in the peak bike weather! LOL. Anyways, will post updates. Thanks for all your input folks!