Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found what I think may be a decent deal on a 99 Voyager XII 1200, has 28,000 miles. Besides the obvious of the low milage, fuel and such, are there anythings I should look closely at? Have read that the early models had some trans issues, but were taken care of on newer versions. Bike has been garage kept, according to the listing. I believe its a inline 4, and have read that they are very dependable motors, capable of lots of trouble free miles. Pretty sure is also shaft drive.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Found what I think may be a decent deal on a 99 Voyager XII 1200, has 28,000 miles. Besides the obvious of the low milage, fuel and such, are there anythings I should look closely at? Have read that the early models had some trans issues, but were taken care of on newer versions. Bike has been garage kept, according to the listing. I believe its a inline 4, and have read that they are very dependable motors, capable of lots of trouble free miles. Pretty sure is also shaft drive.
Rick,

Is this the bike you're talking about?

http://www.cycletrader.com/Voyager-Xii-1200----Kawasaki-Motorcycles-On-Cycletrader.Com/search-results?category=TOURING&make=Kawasaki|2318344&model=Voyager+Xii+1200|764858117&vrsn=hybrid

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Appearance items should be easy to see once I actually look at it. The heads up about the handlebar controls for the radio are things I didnt know. Thats what I want to find out before I buy rather than after.TYVM!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts