Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I buy most of my gear from revzilla or from my local cyclegear. I have 2 pair of RevIt gloves. My summer gloves, Fly, are awesome but the winter ones, Zoom H20, I just bought are terrible.

Does anybody have any recommendations or have a good pair you've tried and like?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I buy most of my gear from revzilla or from my local cyclegear. I have 2 pair of RevIt gloves. My summer gloves, Fly, are awesome but the winter ones, Zoom H20, I just bought are terrible.

Does anybody have any recommendations or have a good pair you've tried and like?
https://www.leatherup.com/site/product?pid=98113

I have these. They have been nice so far. But the cold does get in a little bit. But if I curl my fingers a few times, the cold disappears. I got a size Large, but I run medium, just in case I want to get warmers. I really think that no gloves are going to be perfect because you might lose all sensation with the handle bars/grips.

I am going to try a small liner as a base layer and then the gloves over that. Like I said, they don't get cold, but they do get through. I am just curious to see if this helps. The coldest I have ridden is in the high 30's so far, for about 20 mins. Nothing that I couldn't live through that is for sure.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts