Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for some after market seats for my 03 1500 Classic. Mustang preferably, driver and passenger please.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yes its both seats, 150.00+ S&H. I haven't figured out how to post Pic.s on this forum yet but I could Email them to you. Or if you go to vroc.org, click on "Club Roster" look up profile # 6181. I have a Pic. of my Classic with the seat on it there.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I'm not exactly read to buy today. Some things have changed since I posted this a few weeks ago. But when I'm ready, I'll contact you first.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Mustang Seat

Yes its both seats, 150.00+ S&H. I haven't figured out how to post Pic.s on this forum yet but I could Email them to you. Or if you go to vroc.org, click on "Club Roster" look up profile # 6181. I have a Pic. of my Classic with the seat on it there.
Hey Johnny - do you (or anyone else) have any feedback from the back seat passenger on this seat? My wife finds the stock seat too uncomfortable. I'm wondering if anyone could tell me if the Mustang rear seat would actually improve things...

Thanks!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Johnny - do you (or anyone else) have any feedback from the back seat passenger on this seat? My wife finds the stock seat too uncomfortable. I'm wondering if anyone could tell me if the Mustang rear seat would actually improve things...

Thanks!
I haven't had anyone ride on the seat that I used to own but I can tell you that the foam is much more comfortable than stock. She'll notice a more firm padding that will support her better. It's also wider than a stock seat which adds a lot of comfort also. If you get one, be prepared to get a different sissy bar because the mustang seats are much larger than the stock seats so your current one may not fit.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thank you fpr that info... I think wider would be a big help...

Think I'll have to go this route...until I take care of that problem, I don't get many miles...lady goes with me everywhere....

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Please feel free to get it from Johnny. $150 is an amazing price for those. They normally run around $450-$500 new

·
Registered
33 Posts
Mustang Seat

Please feel free to get it from Johnny. $150 is an amazing price for those. They normally run around $450-$500 new
Thank you..that's very kind.

I see that's quite a discount...and a call to my House Appropriations Department has resulted in financial approval...

PM sent....Johnny...have some $$ for ya!!!! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts