Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife & I are planning on finishing our map of states we have rode in this fall for the Northeast and we're looking for info on good roads to ride in RI, MA, NH & ME and places to stay. Possibly Labor day weekend no definite plans just yet. :nerd:

·
Registered
218 Posts
I can tell you that the blue highways of Western Mass hilltowns, from around Northampton west to the Berkshires, are full of great riding. If I were headed up to NH I'd have to hit the Kangamangus Highway and go over the notch. If you find yourself in Western Mass, let me know, be glad to show you some roads. Route 2 from Greenfield MA to North Adams MA is a nice ride, and once in N. Adams there is the Mass MOCA museum, which is worth the stop, and a great little brewpub across the way.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can tell you that the blue highways of Western Mass hilltowns, from around Northampton west to the Berkshires, are full of great riding. If I were headed up to NH I'd have to hit the Kangamangus Highway and go over the notch. If you find yourself in Western Mass, let me know, be glad to show you some roads. Route 2 from Greenfield MA to North Adams MA is a nice ride, and once in N. Adams there is the Mass MOCA museum, which is worth the stop, and a great little brewpub across the way.
Thnx G Man. After formulate a plan I'll MSG you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts