Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i have a 08 900 custom and i want to add a power commander and a hypercharger to it . my question is where is the best place to buy both these things . my second question is does the hypercharger stick out to far to make it uncomfortable to ride. thanks in advance for the info

kman

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
cheapcycleparts.com .... meancycles.com for the hypercharger, there are photos on this site with the hypercharger installed with measurements .... get the bike dyno'd to custom map the pc111 and it will go like hell.

check this forum link for pics

http://www.vulcanforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10097

type in hypercharger in the search mode and you will get over 10 pages worth of info, there was a thread showing a installed hypercharger with a ruler next to it to give dimentions, i just couldnt find it

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have the hypercharger and read b4 that some ppl say it sticks out.

I myself dont understand how thats possible, unless your big as a house and have tree trunk thick legs.

imo.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I am pretty big, my knee constantly catches that stinking part of the emblem on the tank, used to get right in-between the cap and the ligament. I stopped squeezing the tank so hard with my knees. The Hyper might catch my calf a bit, but I don't know. I went with the BAK anyways just because I liked it more. I would have gone with the 40 dollar intake had I thought about making my own back plate. Anyways, throw which ever one trips your trigger on there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts