Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a Red Kawasaki Vulcan 800 2005 Classic. It has minor cosmetic damage but the front fender was done for. I have ordered the front fender from a seller but I need the bracket and hardware to replace this piece. Also would like new tires , chain and sprocket, and all brakes replaced. It has been complicated finding these parts and was wondering if anyone knows of online stores or anywhere I may be able to find pieces for this model? Thank you in advance this is my first bike I’m new rider and going to do my best to learn how to work on this bike myself unless I may do further damage.

·
Super Moderator
2,716 Posts
Welcome to the forum from North Carolina. Glad you decided to join us. Some OEM parts have been discontinued for your year. Here is a link to an OEM parts supplier. As far as tires, chain, sprockets, and brakes, there are many suppliers. Here are some links to some popular ones. Do searches on this forum for opinions on products. Also here is a link to the factory repair manual for reference. Since you are a new rider, would suggest taking a Motorcycle Safety Course. You never know when a learned response will keep you safe. Especially if you are going to ride in NYC. Thanks again for joining the forum. Post back if anything is unclear or have any more questions. We are glad to help. Be well and. Ride Safely.

www.chapmoto.com
www.denniskirk.com
www.jpcycles.com
www.revzilla.com
www.bikebandit.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts