Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a set of original equipment v2k mufflers for a one time use. I gutted my set. it sounds great but..... I have an upper engine noise - the dealer cant seem to hear it. all my friends can, but you know how that goes. anyway, I want to put it back stock so I can get this fixed. If anyone out there has some please let me know.

·
1946-2014
630 Posts
I need a set of original equipment v2k mufflers for a one time use. I gutted my set. it sounds great but..... I have an upper engine noise - the dealer cant seem to hear it. all my friends can, but you know how that goes. anyway, I want to put it back stock so I can get this fixed. If anyone out there has some please let me know.
I've got a complete set under the table in my garage. I don't now where you are but if you're close to Houston you can pick them up or I can ship them.
I will let them go for $200.00 plus shipping if not picked up.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I've just switched mine out for Hard Kromes... My OEM set had 4400 miles on them before removal. I'm in Wichita, KS area.

I also switched out my air cleaner for an Arlen Ness system, at the same time. If you, or anyone else is interested in the OEM air cleaner, let me know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts