Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do you get your parts online? I don't seem to be getting good parts. I'm a poor white dude on a budget so It takes 2 weeks for me to afford an OEM solenoid from Kawi.

I got a speedometer cable that is 3" too short etc etc. where is the place to go to worry free shop?

Any thoughts or advice is welcomed and appreciated.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I've used 2 wheel pro's and Ron Ayers for OEM.. Usually I will check 3 to 4 sites to make sure I'm getting the right price. On 3rd party after market your kinda hanging out the window by your fingers. Many will list your bike even if the item only kinda fits. I've had to return stuff all marked " fits" for my nomad with a lot of good suppliers because of the " kinda " being left off in front of " fits ". The U.S.A made battery I have is a great battery but they forgot the word " kinda" and I had one hell of a time getting it in the battery case along with the ECU. Some just had to go back because " kinda" didn't work. Always check the reviews to see if your bike may be mentioned , good or bad. Also do a search on the Internet on that item to see what others are selling them for and also what their write up is about the item and whether they say " fits " or not. I was saved a couple of times using that method.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts