Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey does anyone know where i can get a repair manual for a 08 custom without giving my left arm . i have a mechanic who will work on my bike cheap but he wants me to find the manual . thanks for the replys in advance

·
Registered
382 Posts
I think the manuals for the 900s will work for all 900s. The classic and LT are basically the same, one has 2 tone paint and bags and stuff, the other is more stripped down cruiser.

The Custom I'm sure most info will apply, but I think some chassis things and fork parts are different and procedures will likely be different as well. PM me your email and I'll see what I can do to help you out.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I found one at a site called tradebit.com . They have it in pdf download version. They seem to all be 2006 service manuals, but I don't know that much has changed. I think it cost me a whopping $4 for the download. I have it on disk now. It has bookmarks and links in it so that stuff is pretty easy to find.

·
Registered
3 Posts
service manual: custom vs classic

Thanks so much for the info Jeep Pirate. Now I've just gotta see if it'll work for my Custom. All the manuals are for Classics. :(

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Check ebay, I saw several while browsing this weekend, including one on CD Rom for 8 bucks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts