Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some arm room on my 900. Have been told 8-10" apes will work without new cables. Need some with very minimal to no pull back and preferably with horizontal control area (not dipping down).

If you have anything lying around you'd like to get rid of, let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a set of 10" apes. I actually ended up with two sets of these bars on accident. I installed one on my bike last weekend and rode 300 miles. So far I am digging them. I used stock cables.

I haven't taken them out of the box yet actually. I was getting ready to ship them back and I saw your post so I figured I would offer.

$45 + the shipping from AZ?

Here is a link to the bars:
https://www.leatherup.com/site/product?pid=5679293

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CK I appreciate it very much, but I'm looking for something with less pullback. I'm wanting something if they're not straight, just 2-3" pullback at most to give me some arm room.

Thank you very much for the offer though.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ron, still looking?

What are you swapping from? I need more pullback than the mini apes that came on my bike.

I pulled the OEM 2014 Classic bars off which have way to much pullback for my taste (something like 6-7"--I'd have to measure again). Yours look like they've got less. Had a guy custom make me some with what I wanted.

I'd be happy to swap with you if you want. Mine are in great condition as well.

Let me know.

Ron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts