Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother wants a Vulcan 2000 classic LT either a 2010 the last year they made them, or another Year with low miles. Does anyone Know where there is one for sale or knows about one with low miles. He is willing to travel to get it. Appreciate all your help.
Ride Safe All....

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
If you look around, a few folks on this forum have found some at dealers still in crates, brand new.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
If you look around, a few folks on this forum have found some at dealers still in crates, brand new.
CoolPig found one a few months ago didn't he? Maybe he might chime in if he may have found more than one.

I found my 08 Classic sitting on a dealership floor brand new back in April. I was not looking for one. I just found mine with plain ole dumb luck. I had not even considered a V2K. I figured they were long gone. But if you have a local Kaw dealer they should be able to help with the search.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If any one knows of a 2010 Vulcan classic Lt in a box or on a dealers flow would you please let me know. I have called about 50 dealers in the country and they don't have any. So if you find one or know of one let me know. Thanks all
Ride Safe..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts