Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new at this, i want to show all of you kawasaki lovers wat i've done with mine this bike brought some trophys home and i'm not done yet this bike has the power the comfort and the looks, I get so many compliments on my bike i'm glad i proved my friends wrong they said this bike wasn't show material before I started to modify her, well after knocking them down from the competition with their makes it just felt so good but let me tell you they have some very nice bikes its just that my bike the vn2000 is rarely fixed up I'll see if I could upload more pictures in other veiws I hope you guys like it lets go kawasaki lovers lets just prove that we just dont have the power but also the looks.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Me too..................help

·
Registered
864 Posts
Me thinkest a tease...... Bet ya he is from NJ or he well be Ponches uncle, ya never know ???????

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
pun.c.tu,ati'on! Take a breath, man, and post some pics? ;)

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
That sentence was longer than the intro to a Tool song, and almost as confusing. So where's this awesome bike?

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm probably wrong, but...

Damned economy---- another unemployed rocket scientist.
I could be wrong, but I don't think the economy ever supported rocket science. Wasn't it financed by the government for war and space exploration? I'm just sayin...

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
I could be wrong, but I don't think the economy ever supported rocket science. Wasn't it financed by the government for war and space exploration? I'm just sayin...
yep. what he says.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Ok we all bit......... probably a troll....... or an HD guy........

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
need underground bunker for :beer: stock and brewery

Ok we all bit......... probably a troll....... or an HD guy........
I think this is one of those:terror:non gov black ops jobs:ninja: they most likely are probing us for strengths:beer: and weakness (more:beer:). they could be trying to find our safe houses and where we stash the :beer: b4 they launch a full out offensive and take over the site and drink all our :beer:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
sorry I've been busy at work and that's a good thing. .

barts pics 707.jpg

barts pics 705.jpg

RSCN1779.jpg i'll put some recent pics when i get a chance and no I'm not from NY if ur gonna talk crap FU. asshole I thought I might of found a good thing to ez my mind but theirs always gotta be some f'n smart ass.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey! IF1960 I post some pics for you 2 see but I need 2 take some recent ones maybe starting next week keep in touch bro. and ride careful.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts