Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Looking for people to ride with this season. During the weekdays i am in Long Island and most weekends i am in Western Mass. Just bought a 2010 Vulcan 900 Custom and have no one to ride with. Quick Bio: Im a Marine stationed in Long Island been in for 5 years. Been riding crotch rockets most of the time and just made the switch to a cruiser. If any one is interested in doing weekly rides or just random ones let me know i am always down to ride.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am in Chicopee on the weekends, right next to Springfield. which is about 1 hour away from princeton, which is a nice ride. Always down to go cruise around worcester. once the weekends start looking promising i will be taking the bike up to MA. ill keep you posted.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm in Belchertown. I kind of figured you would be from either Chicopee or Westfield with the two air bases in those towns.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Where on LI? I am in Suffolk County on the north shore.

·
Registered
430 Posts
long island or western mass.

i live in queens and i'm also looking for riding pals...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im in franklin square. Since I got my bike ive been all ove li. So I am down to ride anywhere in li

·
Registered
658 Posts
I'm always looking for riding buddies too. PM me

·
Registered
91 Posts
We should all take a group ride. How are your weekdays? I have tues and weds off every week.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I'm in Sea Cliff.

Have not ridden too much yet, w/all the rain.

Plus waiting to get into LI Kawi ( good weather and good time from my wife to follow me there) to have my new WWW's put on.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Where in sea cliff? I'm a sea cliff fireman.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Corner of Sea Cliff ave & Locust

house under construction

·
Registered
658 Posts
We should all take a group ride. How are your weekdays? I have tues and weds off every week.
During the week is tough for me, I work Monday to Saturday so Sunday is usually my only day for riding (well I ride to work but that doesn't count)

Here is the link to Billy Joel's Shop Not much on the web site yet...

·
Registered
224 Posts
I was there on thursday

Was @ the park w/ my kids and on way back to car we walked by. Kids were gawking in the window so one of the employees unlocked and let us in (were really closed)for a good hour.

Kids had a great time looking @ all the bikes, I enjoyed the Guzzi's

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry for not replying sooner. Been in buffalo for work. This weekend looks like it should be good to ride. Planing on riding to some place on the north shore li.

·
Registered
13 Posts
If any one wants to join our ride tomorrow to Port Jeff, my friends and I will be starting a late run leaving at 2pm from the corner of 193 st and 47 ave in Flushing. We are meeting at 1:45pm leaving at 2pm. There's a repair shop there called Hollis Court auto if anyone is interested in riding out. Theres some nice places to eat when we get there as well as a motorcycle accessories shop there. Be nice to meet some new friends:cool: As always all bikes are welcome.

·
Registered
67 Posts
In right outside of Boston in Waltham if anyones down to ride. 21year old male and I got a 00 ninja zx6e and a 01 vulcan 800 fully custom. Anyone ever go to lowell bike nights? Or anyother cruze nights during the summer around here.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts