Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Long Island Dealer?

4K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Davidc3 
#1 ·
Hey NE Guys,

Can anyone on Long Island recommend a good/trustworthy dealer? I am looking for a new or used vulcan 900 custom.

thanks

#2 ·
You probably found what your looking for by now but I think the best Kawi dealer on long island is Long Island Kawasaki in Hicksville on Route 107. Billy the head mech. is great and Zues and Mac are good honest salesmen. Just remember that you can always talk them down. I know they budge a couple hundred here and there. Good luck.

#3 ·
UscgMac,

Thanks for the tip, but you are right, I ended up with a used 07 vulcan 900 custom from formula one in oakdale. free scorpion helmet, cruise control, and battery tender...

It works out better since hicksville is a hike for me.

You ride on LI? See you on the road...

#7 ·
Another LI guy... nice. I was happy with my experience with Formula one.

See you on the road.

#8 ·
I know this is a little late, but, I use NY Motorcycle in Queens Village (same ownership as Formula One). Good service people and they have been in business for many, many years.
I bought my 99 Vulcan 800 Classic ay NY Motorcycle too but brought it to LI Kawasaki for pipes, windshield and any services because it was closer to me at the time. I know people who deal with Formula One and have never heard anything bad about them. They are actually closer to me now that I moved to W. Babylon.

#9 ·
West Babylon? I lived in North Babylon until about 3 years ago... I still ride around there sometimes cause by brother and parents are there.

#10 ·
West Babylon? I lived in North Babylon until about 3 years ago... I still ride around there sometimes cause by brother and parents are there.
Where did you move to?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.