Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just did 1700 miles in 3 days. From Manitoba down to Wisconsin and back with my brother so he could buy a motorcycle he found down there. (He bought a Honda, was not interested in a Vulcan - he had a magna in his younger days and was really nostalgic for one of those. Found a 95 model with 7,000 miles - looks like new and a great deal too!) Found some nice roads along the way, had to do some interstates to make some time (ugh). I feel really blessed to be able to have done a short road trip this year, as my son is in the hospital with cancer, but he is stable right now and we had his support to go as well. Hopefully next year my son is doing better and a longer, more relaxed trip can happen.

·
V2K Rogue Wrangler
1,112 Posts
Wow! That's a lot of miles in just a few days but it sounds like fun and your brother got what he was wishing for! On a somber note, your son and your family are in my thoughts and I will be praying for his recovery. Thanks for sharing that precious private information because I know that there are many others here who will want to remember you before God's merciful throne.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the kinds words - much appreciated.

Wow! That's a lot of miles in just a few days but it sounds like fun and your brother got what he was wishing for! On a somber note, your son and your family are in my thoughts and I will be praying for his recovery. Thanks for sharing that precious private information because I know that there are many others here who will want to remember you before God's merciful throne.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts