Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
END OF YEAR BIKE 2018 Winner
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, yesterday evening was interesting.

Tornado sirens blaring, hail, rain and wind swirling everything around. A funnel was sighted only a few miles from my house.

It got me thinking what it would be like if I were out riding and a Tornado came along...

I'm thinking that I'll just ride it out. Seriously, if the Witch can do it wearing a dress and a pointy hat I could make it. Just need to watch for that house when landing.

I've always thought the Yellow Brick road might be a nice ride with Dorothy on the back as a hot biker chick! Stop off in OZ and put her in some tight leather...:devil2:

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
At least with you the bike is heavier so your flying attitude will be the same as the riding attitude. I always thought the witch looked strange since she was seriously top heavy and should have been upside down.

·
Registered
175 Posts
So, yesterday evening was interesting.

Tornado sirens blaring, hail, rain and wind swirling everything around. A funnel was sighted only a few miles from my house.

It got me thinking what it would be like if I were out riding and a Tornado came along...

I'm thinking that I'll just ride it out. Seriously, if the Witch can do it wearing a dress and a pointy hat I could make it. Just need to watch for that house when landing.

I've always thought the Yellow Brick road might be a nice ride with Dorothy on the back as a hot biker chick! Stop off in OZ and put her in some tight leather...:devil2:
the MOST important thing is, when you arrive in "not kansas anymore" to avoid putting on some dead witches' shoes. it only causes hurt feelings, and trouble later, no matter how cool lookin they are.

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
...ride with Dorothy on the back as a hot biker chick! Stop off in OZ and put her in some tight leather...:devil2:
Man...I'll never look at Judy Garland the same, now...THANKS ALOT, GLHAD!!! :serious:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts