Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a cooler and/or a pair of liners for a Vulcan 1600 Nomad hard bag. When I was looking, I read something about these, and after hearing more about them, I want to get a set to keep things together, and maybe drier.

Let me know what you have.
Thank you

·
Registered
15 Posts
You need to check Ebay just bought a pair and got them in today. They listed them as used and when they arrived, they still had there tags on them. BTW they are the Deluxe bags and scored them for 55.00 with free shipping.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. Been looking there, but not sure about some of them I've seen.
Any suggestions what I need to be looking at? Or for?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well I can tell you that the 1700-1500 fit all the hard bags on a Nomad. Just take a good look at all the photos and always check the shipping cost. There are a set on there now going at 55.00 with only one bid. They say 1600 but like I said it will fit all of them. The ones I bought are for a 1700 and fit my hard bags to a T and I have a 1500. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I can tell you that the 1700-1500 fit all the hard bags on a Nomad. Just take a good look at all the photos and always check the shipping cost. There are a set on there now going at 55.00 with only one bid. They say 1600 but like I said it will fit all of them. The ones I bought are for a 1700 and fit my hard bags to a T and I have a 1500. Hope this helps.
Did you get the Bestem bags?
I've been looking at those, but wasn't sure of the quality of them.

Anyone else have any experience with them? Or suggestions on what to get?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts