Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just picked up my bike from Lindby Custom, and I really like the look of the bars!
Per said even though they are not on the website yet they can be ordered by calling him directly. They will probably take about 7-10 days for delivery.

I have to say, they have a beautiful location in Placentia, CA and Per Lindby is a really nice guy who has a great story to tell on how he got started in the business back in 1993. I also met his associate, Henry who was also very friendly. You can tell they are passionate about what they do and love to help others. I can't recommend these guys enough

www.lindbycustom.com
714-528-0085
[email protected]

320 east Crowther Ave
Placentia, CA 92870

Snapped a pic with Per before leaving, so that's the man on the left.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Looks great. I definitely need to order me one! Did they say how much it would be?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
Those look great. I wish my son would get a bar for is meanstreak. I think it would look better than the style I have on my Classic.

·
Registered
11 Posts
They look great! Thanks for bringing your bike in and getting this done for us.

Did they have to relocate your horn or anything to install the bars?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, I'm really loving the look more and more. So it truly was my pleasure to be the guinea pig :p

Yes, the horn was relocated to the right side, near the air filter cover.
I definitely want to get a new horn eventually too since NOBODY hears when I honk this thing!

As far as pricing, honestly I forgot to ask. I just hit them up to ask the price and to see if they will give a temporary or permanent discount code for the forum members. I'll let you know what they say.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I was surfing ebay and found the linbar 903-1, but the body of the auction specifies this is will not fit the 900 Custom. Is there a different mount for the Classic and Custom? I was under the impression the 903-1 fit both models.

·
BOTM Winner, January 2014
275 Posts
I was surfing ebay and found the linbar 903-1, but the body of the auction specifies this is will not fit the 900 Custom. Is there a different mount for the Classic and Custom? I was under the impression the 903-1 fit both models.
The auction is correct. There are specific bars for the Custom and the Classic due to the forward controls on the Custom.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 13 of 13 Posts