Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Installed the Phase 7 LED headlight on my 2009 Vulcan 2000. Really not that impressed with the results. Am about to install Denali D2 driving lights for better night vision. Has anyone used these driving lights or installed a better headlight for increased night vision?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Installed the Phase 7 LED headlight on my 2009 Vulcan 2000. Really not that impressed with the results. Am about to install Denali D2 driving lights for better night vision. Has anyone used these driving lights or installed a better headlight for increased night vision?
Is that the Truck-lite or another brand. Put that on my wife's 2009. Is very nice. I am looking for a light bar for spots. Whitch I am going to use LED's as well. TRUCK-LITE 80275 PAIR OF LED PASSING LAMPS. Have to make sure they fit.

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
I put the phase 7 on my 04 vulcan 1500, all i can say is wow, it lights up the street signs in the day time, at night the blue signs almost blind you when you run high beam, i also fitted the led trim ring around it too, looks pretty good

·
Registered
213 Posts
Are you sure the light is aimed properly? I ran the Phase 7 on my Vulcan 750 for awhile before I moved to the 900, and as the others have mentioned, it was extremely bright.

Something else I remembered reading, is that there was a 24 volt model???
wondering if it is possible that you ended up with one of these.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts