Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When installing a lightbar that includes front turn signal lights how do you cover up the hole in the fork cover as a result of removing the factory front turn signal lights. Is there a trim piece that can be added or is there a fork cover that doesn't have the turn signal light holes?

·
Registered
59 Posts
When installing a lightbar that includes front turn signal lights how do you cover up the hole in the fork cover as a result of removing the factory front turn signal lights. Is there a trim piece that can be added or is there a fork cover that doesn't have the turn signal light holes?
Post up a pic... If someone hasn't already done it, I'm sure there's a few folks on here that may be able to offer up some suggestions.

:nerd:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm interested in the exact same thing. I'm looking into light bar options and would like to cover those holes somehow.

One thing I have considered, maybe there is a light bar that would mount in the same place as the turn signals, instead of bolting in under the headlight housing?

·
Bike Of The Summer Winner 2017
18 Posts
You can always make your own bracket, just takes a piece of metal, a little bending, and a few holes drilled. That or use some fiberglass work to create a housing to cover it all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts