Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My rear running lights are not working. The front are. The left front and rear turn signals work but not the right. I ordered a manual but dont have it in yet.
I checked the bulb and it is good. Does anyone have any ideas on what this could be. It does have aftermarket lights on it though.

·
Registered
53 Posts
After looking at the wiring diagram, it would appear that the problem would be in the turn signal switch, since one side is still working. Both get power from the same point which comes straight from the turn signal relay. The turnsignal switch just puts the voltage to one side or the other.

You could try getting a can of contact cleaner and spraying it out real good. Probably just some oxidation on the contact.

By the way, The rear signals are not running lights like the front. They're only on when blinking.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lights!!!

Blinker is working now. Dont know what is going on with this sucker. I thought the rear lights were supposed to be on also. I called the guy I bought it from to ask him and he told me they were not running lamps, so I guess that solves that problem. I'll figure out the blinker issue when it comes back around. Thanks guys

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts