Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 Vulcan 900 Classic with a National Cycle Chopped Heavy Duty Windshield and Corbra Freeway Bars and would like to add a light bar.
Called Cobra and they said their light bar wouldn't fit with my windshield. Called National Cycle and they couldn't/wouldn't say what would fit.
Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have a 2007 Vulcan 900 Classic with a National Cycle Chopped Heavy Duty Windshield and Corbra Freeway Bars and would like to add a light bar.
Called Cobra and they said their light bar wouldn't fit with my windshield. Called National Cycle and they couldn't/wouldn't say what would fit.
Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks
Hi miles.gilbert, there is another post nearly identical to yours in this 900 section. Jeep Pirate has some good thoughts/ideas on the subject if your set on doing the lights. There "is" the Jardin lightbars which are spread out much further so they may clear the shield. They also put the turn signals way out there, not sure if you'd like it. You can see them here at this link. Hope it helps. ;) http://www.meancycles.com/Home.asp?PartID=213851&AccCategoryID=2330&AccCategoryTypeID=0&BikeModelID=5764&ManufacturerID=0&BikeType=Cruiser&CompanyID=0

1 - 2 of 2 Posts