Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there, I bought a used vulcan nomad its a 2007 with a light bar, I have no idea the company of the light bar, it does not have turn signals below the lights but it uses a bulb I cannot find!

http://cdn1.vnexttech.com/catalogs/kawasaki_accessories/lg/k53020-234b-1.jpg

This link is the only place I can find the same bulb but all it is is a picture and I have no way of figuring out how to actually view their catalog! I have tried searching every part of the URL but I cannot find the parent website or this bulb in any other form or fashion! Does anyone know what this bulb is/where to get it Orr how to view the parent website , like to view the actual catalog to be able to order the bulb not just see a picture! It only has two Chinese characters on the side of the bulb and says 12V30WD and has a single post on the back of it, I can only ever find ones with two posts on the back except for this one picture!! Anyone have any ideas...? Thanks

·
BOTM Winner, October 2016
537 Posts
Had the same bulb in a Jardine light bar on my Nomad. They burnt out often and were not cheap. I ended up swapping them for H1s and never had issues again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They were 4.50 for one so not too too bad except for having to pay shipping! How did you light the h4's if they have the three pronged base? Rather than the single point? Did you make up your own plug for them?

Ps I had sold the bike anyways but at buyers request replace the burnt out light but I had wanted to convert them to led for awhile but could never understand how to go about doing so other than making a custom plug

Pss sold the Vulcan nomad to go to a voyager :) so not getting away from them, love the bike I just want a full dresser!

·
BOTM Winner, October 2016
537 Posts
The H1 required a hot and the base was the ground. Capped off the third wire since it was redundant. It might have been H3s, it was a while back

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts