Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Where did you get them and for how much?

Pictures would be great!
Most bike stores carry them. If you can't find it then go to your nearby HD and they carry the Kurry brand. The both the curve licence plate frame and the clamp will run you about $125 give or take a few.

·
Registered
742 Posts
yea... but my whole intention was to rip EVERYTHING off the back... so i need a side mount plate & relocated turn signals?! :(

·
Registered
711 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
I took everything off the back. Used a custom dynamics taillight integrator and Kury lighted laydown plate bracket.
got a pic? ... i just ordered a side mount kury plate bracket for the one i got at a local harley dealer... of course, they don't have the bracket i need?!!? :p

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Check out the hyperlites option too... just to get a view of a rear-mount plate with signals right there.

·
Registered
84 Posts
All my parts are in today for my relocate. I am doing lcd lights up on the fender, nice little bullets, and the side mount plate by kuryakyn. Probably will end up lowering the rear a bit too. I will post up pics as soon as she is done

·
Registered
742 Posts
waiting for my adapter to show up... bought the curved side mount plate from a HD dealer but they do not carry our mount. i didn't like the flat mount plate... too big/long?!?! it also has an LED light for night illumination esp. if your state requires it lit up.

plate was $115... adapter was $28 on cruisercustomizing.com

can't wait to trim that back bracket so it doesn't hang down so low!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts