Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Why limit it to just SE's? I don't see any "post your Plasma Blue Vulcan's" posts -- and if it's a status thing just because it's a 'Special Edition', here in Central Florida the SE's are cheaper than the other models because no one buys them.

So let's not discriminate between paint jobs, we are all 900 riders, let's appreciate everyone's ride equally.

·
Registered
397 Posts
That is a cool looking croc seat! Never seen one of those...

·
Registered
50 Posts
I painted the turn signals. And came up with the design of the croc seat and did all the reshaping. As far as SE I live in central fl and have not seen the se cheaper, but did not pay the extra for it. A win win situation. :)

·
Registered
487 Posts
Why limit it to just SE's? I don't see any "post your Plasma Blue Vulcan's" posts -- and if it's a status thing just because it's a 'Special Edition', here in Central Florida the SE's are cheaper than the other models because no one buys them.

So let's not discriminate between paint jobs, we are all 900 riders, let's appreciate everyone's ride equally.
Well.......... Where's your pic?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Caj if I wanted to see any old 900 I'd look in the sticky of pics. I own a SE and want to see what other people have done for ideas, to see what looks good or bad on the bike before investing anymore $ into the bike. Status thing I would of bought a harley not a Kawasaki.

·
Registered
166 Posts

·
BOTM Winner, January 2014
275 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
just bought one this weekend!

So I just purchased a 2009 se of the showroom floor for $5995. Pick it up tomorrow and am super stoked. Having pipes and K&n filter installed and remapped before i get it.
How does everyone like this bike? Looks great to me and can't wait to take her for a ride.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Mines still stock but will be adding a memphis ally cat shield for highway and mu bags for the same.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Custom sissy bar and Luggage rack, 3" handlebar risers, Memphis shades black gradient windshield, Drilled and hexed exhaust, Signal dynamics LED plate frame, Heated hand grips, Overdrive Pulley, Backrest bag, and a Avon Venom X 200 rear tire tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts