Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before you guys kill me lol.... I know there is a similar post to this for the 1500s on this forum. I know because I have been researching bags for the last few days like it's going out of style. However I have a 1600 and they do look a little different.

So please post a picture (or a few if you have different angles) of your aftermarket hard saddlebags on your 1600. I have seen a bunch that I like but I have a limited budget and I'm having a hard time visualizing what I' finding on the bike. So pics would help a ton. Thanks!

If you do post please tell me the brand and how much they cost. A pic is awesome but if I don't know what they are or where you got them I am kind of stuck.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Check these out, Harley bags $200 bucks and 40 for the universal mutazu mounts....
Oh ok so these are the harley ones. I thought so. I really love this look. I had seen the harley ones but I was not sure if they would fit on my bike. Awesome. Did you get them off ebay or Amazon? I'll have to go back and check but I think I saw them on both.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Yea ebay, hardware like latches and locks have to be purchased separately it's cheaper that way anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts