Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just got my 2008 Vulcan 900 in May and I love it. Started with some nice easy to install upgrades.
Kuryakyn ISO Grips- Had a little trouble with my hands falling asleep while riding. Made a huge difference.

Mechanical BrakeAway Cruist Control - This product is also a life saver on your hands.

Also put on the LED turn signal bar on the rear. Really cleans up the back end of the bike. I also installed the Magic Strobes Brake Light Flasher while I had the back fender off.

If anyone else has any ideas for cool upgrades, im all ears. Any recommendations?

·
BOTM Winner, June 2014, Premium Member
365 Posts
Looking good.
Did you consider a side mount plate to completely clean-up the back end of the Bike?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looking good.
Did you consider a side mount plate to completely clean-up the back end of the Bike?
I did consider that, but ill be honest. I have a little OCD and like things symmetrical. I thought moving the plate to one side would bug me.

·
Registered
26 Posts
looking good dude, really like the way the led turn signal bar neatens up the rear. any pictures of how it mounts?

·
Registered
370 Posts
new seat,lowering kit,230 tire,side mount,exhaust, hid/led headlight,debadge,tint tail and turn signals, mirrors, gauge face, do gas gauge mod, hyperchager, fuel system tuner, 90/90 front tire.

That list should keep you busy for a bit

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
new seat,lowering kit,230 tire,side mount,exhaust, hid/led headlight,debadge,tint tail and turn signals, mirrors, gauge face, do gas gauge mod, hyperchager, fuel system tuner, 90/90 front tire.

That list should keep you busy for a bit
Now that's what im talking about. Hopefully buying a new seat today. It was lowered 2" when I bought it. I want the 230 tire so bad but they put new tires on it when I bought it. So that will have to wait awhile.

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,849 Posts
Air scoop? Put one on mine and I love it.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts