Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Vulcan Classic 900
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at upgrading the lights on my bike to LED. I see a lot of people are running the Cyclopes bulb in the OEM headlight assembly. I am wanting a new assembly that is LED that requires little to no modification. I see eBay is full of different options but its hard to know what will work.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I am looking at upgrading the lights on my bike to LED. I see a lot of people are running the Cyclopes bulb in the OEM headlight assembly. I am wanting a new assembly that is LED that requires little to no modification. I see eBay is full of different options but its hard to know what will work.
If you want the full 7" LED light then you need to buy the adapters for Metric.

Randy from Engineered adapters now makes a mounting ring specifically for the 900 Classic (Custom is a 6.5" or 6.75" for some odd reason)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello Cedie, I was like you, and looked for an LED replacement headlight bulb for my 900 Classic. I went with :
SEALIGHT H4/9003/HB2 LED Bulbs, 16000LM 600% Brighter H4/9003/HB2 Hi/lo Beam Led Bulbs, 6000K
from Amazon. Like other bulbs, this LED makes a nice wide beam. But unlike others, the power of the light does not wash out your view behind them. Also it comes in a two pack, in case one burns out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts