Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got done installing a Tsukayu boox front fairing and want to add some more running lights to fill out the front. I came across the led FANG turn-signal/running light product from CIRO which makes the existing turn signals into bright led run lights, unfortunately they only sell them for Harleys. I can't seem to find any comparable products for us V2K riders and was wondering if anyone knew of some options for the V2K. Thanks for any info.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,013 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

Ask your questions in the 2000 forum where other owners can assist you as not
all read the new intro section.

Please fill in your profile to include your bike/location info and that
is easiest accomplished using a PC.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
https://www.customdynamics.com/

These guys seem to have good (highly recommended) stuff. You can make the Harley stuff work if you're willing to do a little...customization.

And since you've got a non-stock fairing on a less than super-common bike, you're probably looking at doing little...customization no matter what.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These guys seem to have good (highly recommended) stuff. You can make the Harley stuff work if you're willing to do a little...customization.

And since you've got a non-stock fairing on a less than super-common bike, you're probably looking at doing little...customization no matter what.
That is true, thanks for the site. Just wish there were more parts available, I dont like to always have to make things work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts