Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals, I have recently purchased a metric LED light kit from custom dynamics. Came with 1157 LED White/Amber lights for running/turn signals for the front. 1156 for rear that have 2 wires coming out of each LED cluster for the running/brake light. I have figured out where both wires run (that was the easy part) but the installation instructions say something about drilling a hole in the assembly to run the wires over to the brake and or license plate light. I have a 2013 Vulcan 900 Custom SE and without seeing pictures or a good description of what someone else has done I really don't feel all the comfortable just drilling holes and running wires. Anyone else have experience with this? I have searched high and low on the forums to see what others have done and have seen a lot of cool stuff but not exactly what I am looking for. If anyone can help I truly would appreciate it.

Thank you,
Paul

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
I put these on several years ago. No drilling, ran the wires down the inside of the turn signal stem the same way the original wire are and connected them under the fender.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh so there is room to run the wire from the assembly the bulb sits in down the stalk under the fender? Looked to me like everything was closed up good in there around the 1156 socket for the bulb. Thank you for the speedy reply!

Paul

1 - 3 of 3 Posts