Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
There are a bunch of threads on this topic. The search tool is your friend. Custom Dynamics makes some great products for the turn signals. There are quite a few good H4 replacement bulbs on Amazon (many swear by the OPT7 brand...I'm partial to Auxbeam), and 1157 brake bulbs as well. SuperbrightLEDs.com has nice bulbs for the console if you're going all the way.

https://www.vulcanforums.com/forums/49-vulcan-900/297334-dynamic-ringz.html

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I concur about CustomDynamics. I've always had great service and gotten good products. They've got a slew of options for ya.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Also, remember to search for an issue around replacing the front blinkers with LEDs. There is a feedback through the green indicator lamp on the dash panel that causes both of the front blinkers to flash at the same time if you replace the front bulbs with LEDs. Sorry, I probably didn't explain that correctly, but do a search and you'll find the issue and the "fix". I left my front 1157 bulbs "as-is" for that reason. All others are LED.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I used JDM Astar LEDs for the 1156 (rear) and 1157 (front) as replacements, and a red LED 1157 for the brake light. Also had to do the single green blinker indicator mod to correct both sides blinking at the same time. Also had to get an LED compatible flasher to replace the original flasher. Then got a Cyclops 7k lumen H4 LED lamp to replace the headlight bulb.

·
Registered
117 Posts
There's a post on here, a sticky if I'm not mistaken, that fixes the LED feedback problem. I did it in about 45 minutes. Search for it. It's a little soldering in your console... Tight spaces, but it wasn't that bad.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts