Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a Speedmetal LED light from Revzilla (it was only $40, as opposed to 120 b/c the box was torn) as I've been thinking about putting a tint on my headlight and wanted to help compensate for the light reduction it would cause. Well I got it in without a problem but I noticed the high beam light was (somewhat) illuminated when I started it up. When I cycle between high/low there is no difference. Has anyone else experienced something like this? I don't think I installed it incorrectly, there wasn't much that I could screw up to begin with, it's just plug and play essentially. On another note, I haven't figured out a great way to secure the driver box it uses. I tried some 3M mounting tape to the frame but unsurprisingly it came off, maybe using some zipties? Anyways thanks in advance for responses.

·
Registered
13 Posts
i agree with texasnurse. I think the unit itself may have been damaged to begin with. Assuming the wiring for the control box was done correctly it should be only low beam and a definite difference in high mode.

I would recheck your wiring one more time and then return for exchange if you still don't find a cause.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts