Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have sold my 08 Classic 900. I have Leatherneck Jim's saddlebags and Easy Brackets for sale. The Easy Brackets are already mounted to the bags, so your install here is no more than 10 minutes. Included is a matching windshield bag. Given that the brackets were $144.00, the saddle bags were $189.00 and the windshield bag was $39.00, I think $200 sounds fair for all three bags and the brackets. The bags are the braided "Denver Slants" and can be found at www.leatherneckjims.com. These bags were on the bike for maybe a 1000 miles and never in the rain. GREAT care was taken when the brackets were attached to the bags. They are perfectly level and aligned. The bags are in Indy. I can ship to you UPS.

Pictures of my bike with the saddlebags and windshield bag can be found in the photo gallery on this site under Biker777.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
all items I had listed for sale are sold

I have sold my 08 Classic 900. I have Leatherneck Jim's saddlebags and Easy Brackets for sale. The Easy Brackets are already mounted to the bags, so your install here is no more than 10 minutes. Included is a matching windshield bag. Given that the brackets were $144.00, the saddle bags were $189.00 and the windshield bag was $39.00, I think $200 sounds fair for all three bags and the brackets. The bags are the braided "Denver Slants" and can be found at www.leatherneckjims.com. These bags were on the bike for maybe a 1000 miles and never in the rain. GREAT care was taken when the brackets were attached to the bags. They are perfectly level and aligned. The bags are in Indy. I can ship to you UPS.

Pictures of my bike with the saddlebags and windshield bag can be found in the photo gallery on this site under Biker777.
All items I had for sale are sold

1 - 8 of 8 Posts