Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have to agree with the guys in the video about the rear suspension. that rear suspension is a bit stiff on mine (factory settings). i've got just over 500 miles on mine so far and was toying with the idea of adjusting the rear suspension to soften it up a bit. curious to hear if anyone has adjusted their rear suspension.

·
Registered
43 Posts
When I first started reading it I thought they were going to make the HD out to be the best, thankfully he turned the review around towards the end! I personally think the Honda is dog ugly, but that's opinion I guess. Having toyed with the Street and the Vulcan S, I don't think there is any comparison.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think kawasaki have 7 lor 8 levels of adjusting rear suspension so it must feel different , i can tell in a week as i'm planning to make it more soft also

·
Registered
101 Posts
One of my employees has the HD Street 750. Brand new bike and it's always in the shop. Always. It's had oil leaks as well as a host of other problems. In fact, he has to take it back to the shop tomorrow. I think it's been in the shop at least six times in the year (less than a year) that he has owned it.

I told him that is why I own a Vulcan...I'm no mechanic, and I rather ride a bike than work on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts