Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Love how they look, just can鈥檛 justify the cost. Did you find them cheap somewhere?

P.S. love your blue side plates!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I found them for $91 on eBay. Plus $25 for the adapters on eBay. Cost was more than I really wanted to spend but I couldn鈥檛 find them cheaper and I really wanted them for longer rides.

Thanks! The plates are actually purple 鈥渉a ha ha ha鈥 decals. It鈥檚 a Joker theme. Pic does look blue though. haha IMG_2132.jpg

Registered
Do you enjoy them? Seems like they sit more flat than what would be a natural riding position. Do they have a way to adjust the angle?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
I haven鈥檛 been on the bike with them yet. Just put them on yesterday and it鈥檚 raining pretty hard today. They are very adjustable. The angle can be adjusted. I will probably have to make adjustments after I ride.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Made some adjustments after a ride this morning. Not sure if it鈥檚 easy to tell. Had to adjust the shifter up a little. Also moved the boards forward and angled them up. Feels a lot better.

Premium Member
I tried the minis at first but upgraded to the full size not long after. Found those to be a lot more comfortable, with more space to adjust my foot placement on longer rides... and I'm only an 8.5 US shoe size.

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I can understand that. I can see where the long ones would be more comfortable for moving around. So far I can鈥檛 complain. I like the minis and the way they look.

Registered
I had the Mini's on my Vulcan S and they worked GREAT. I had them almost flat and they were very comfortable. The angle is very adjustable. The thing that will need adjusting is the shifter peg. I fiddled with that a few times until I got it right. But overall I like the look a lot better than those ugly Full Size boards that look out of place on a small bike like the Vulcan S. The Indian Scout group loves the Kuryakyn Mini's

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
I had the Mini's on my Vulcan S and they worked GREAT. I had them almost flat and they were very comfortable. The angle is very adjustable. The thing that will need adjusting is the shifter peg. I fiddled with that a few times until I got it right. But overall I like the look a lot better than those ugly Full Size boards that look out of place on a small bike like the Vulcan S. The Indian Scout group loves the Kuryakyn Mini's

I agree. They look great on this bike. I don鈥檛 care for the look of the full size. I may have to adjust a little bit on the right side with the rear brake. Maybe a notch or two. Otherwise, these boards are fantastic. Huge difference from the OEM pegs.

Registered
I currently have some mini floorboards on the 04 Vulcan I purchased. However, I dont know if they are Kuryakyn brand or not. Honestly, I'm interested in changing them for pegs somehow, I find I get my foot caught on the board when going to lift my foot up from the ground a light/stopsign. But the only thing I can find in regards to pegs is needing to change to forward controls. Still need to do some more research in regards to it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts