Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the weekend I put on a set of Kuryakyn chrome brake and clutch levers. They look fantastic. The clutch lever went on without a hitch. The brake lever will engage, but it does not snap back when released. I read somewhere that I could put some lithium grease on it. I did that but it did not help. When I switch back to stock, there's no problem. Any ideas? I'm antsy to get to riding, but I won't do it until I'm confident about my brakes.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Over the weekend I put on a set of Kuryakyn chrome brake and clutch levers. They look fantastic. The clutch lever went on without a hitch. The brake lever will engage, but it does not snap back when released. I read somewhere that I could put some lithium grease on it. I did that but it did not help. When I switch back to stock, there's no problem. Any ideas? I'm antsy to get to riding, but I won't do it until I'm confident about my brakes.
i used some grease and loosend the bolt a bit.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I had to grind the back edge of both of my levers a bit. They would catch on the mount. Used an angle grinder on the back edge and now they are perfect.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts