Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!
1 pair near new Offset Highway pegs Kuryakyn part # 7993 $85 plus shipping via PayPal

Attachments

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will they fit an 04 V2K with hiway bars
My assuption is yes, provided we are talking about stock Kawasaki Engine Guards, I has these on an 09 1700 Classic LT, the stock guard is 35mm and they worked fine.
The 04 2K Engine guard is 34mm according to Kawasaki, the 1mm may not make any difference at all. But if you look at the photo, you can see a spacer in the clamp, this is to prevent over tightening and crushing the bar, remove it if they appear loose on the 34mm bar and don't over stess it or replace it with a thinner washer. It should be fine.

Attachments

·
Registered
455 Posts
The web sites list the 7920 model for the Kawi clamp at 35mm, which would fit stock/OEM.

7993 is for the 1 1/4 clamp.

Which one do you actually have ??

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The web sites list the 7920 model for the Kawi clamp at 35mm, which would fit stock/OEM.

7993 is for the 1 1/4 clamp.

Which one do you actually have ??
If I have made a mistake in the part number I apologize to everyone, so here I have attached various pictures of my 1700 Classic LT that clearly show the Pegs that I took off and am now selling here, they are attached to the Stock Kawasaki Engine Guard that I bought as soon as Kawasaki released it for the 1700 Classic. So the bottom line is, They Fit! and I never had a problem with them and when I removed them to trade in the bike the bars were in perfect condition.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
I want the pegs and have sent an email with information for pick up as you live in Phoenix and I am only an hour away, just north of you. Would like to pick then up on Saturday the 19th is possible. Can accomplish two things this way a great ride and pick up your item. Also interested in some of the other items you have listed. please email me at [email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts